Voting While Black is a voter mobilization movement led by Color Of Change PAC—a Political Action Committee focused on building independent Black political power, amplifying Black voices, electing candidates who share our values, and holding them accountable to our communities.
Since 2016, we’ve been focused on using digital communications tools to engage Black voters in a massive volunteer effort aimed at getting out the vote from the top of the ticket to down-ballot races like prosecutor races, which can actually make the biggest, most immediate difference in how well Black communities thrive.
Our program mobilizes Black voters to shape political agendas, move the needle on issues that are plaguing the country, and ultimately hold elected officials accountable for the promises they make at election time.
- PITT COUNTY, NC DISTRICT ATTORNEY
- DURHAM COUNTY, NC DISTRICT ATTORNEY
- DALLAS COUNTY, TX DISTRICT ATTORNEY
- ARAMIS AYALA FOR STATE’S ATTORNEY [FL]
- SHARON WESTON BROOME FOR MAYOR-PRESIDENT [LA]
- ANDREW WARREN FOR PROSECUTOR [FL]
Color Of Change PAC in the media
- Portsmouth’s Stephanie Morales is setting new standards for accountability
- Technology Will Be Key to Mobilizing the Black Vote in 2018
- Why Larry Krasner is the People’s Choice
- Color Of Change PAC Members Highlighted in Associated Press
- Bernie Sanders And Top Progressive Leaders Cheer Larry Krasner Win
- Can the anti-Trump Resistance take the Philadelphia DA’s Office?
Sign up to participate in actively encouraging Black people to show up in force for races up and down the ballot. JOIN THE TEAM.