We are the PAC arm of the nation’s largest online racial justice group committed to engaging Black voters in races up and down the ballot.
In 2016, we rallied voters around specific candidates in six high-profile prosecutor races including the elections of Aramis Ayala, Florida’s first black female state attorney, and Kim Foxx, who ousted incumbent Cook County state’s attorney Anita Alvarez.
This spring, we are committed to boosting voter participation in two critical down-ballot races: Philadelphia’s District Attorney Primary and Georgia’s 6th Congressional District Special Election.
- LARRY KRASNER FOR DISTRICT ATTORNEY [PA]
- ARAMIS AYALA FOR STATE’S ATTORNEY [FL]
- SHARON WESTON BROOME FOR MAYOR-PRESIDENT [LA]
- ANDREW WARREN FOR PROSECUTOR [FL]
#VotingWhileBlack in the media
- Why Larry Krasner is the People’s Choice
- Color Of Change PAC Members Highlighted in Associated Press
- Bernie Sanders And Top Progressive Leaders Cheer Larry Krasner Win
- Can the anti-Trump Resistance take the Philadelphia DA’s Office?
Sign up to participate in actively encouraging Black people to show up in force for races up and down the ballot in 2017. JOIN THE TEAM.