Jon OssoffU.S. Senate to represent Georgia
Current Sen. Perdue has failed to serve the people of Georgia. Instead of warning his constituents about the impending COVID-19 pandemic in early February, Perdue downplayed the public health and economic threats. He chose, instead, to profit from the pandemic, buying shares of a vaccine manufacturer and a company that sells masks and gloves.
Georgia deserves a Senator who will lead in the face of a public health and economic crisis. Jon Ossoff (D) is the right choice for Georgia. Ossoff is a former investigative journalist and US House staffer who is running to continue championing for hardworking Georgia families.
Jon Ossoff will fight for:
- Great health care for every American with a strong public option and strengthened Affordable Care Act. He will also defend Medicare and Social Security.
- Major criminal justice reform, by championing a New Civil Rights Act and working to reverse the militarization of local police forces, and enhance due process and human rights protections for all citizens.
- Historic investment in clean energy and infrastructure.
- Lower taxes for working families and small businesses.
- The privacy of women’s health care and right to choose.
This election season, vote Jon Ossoff to represent Georgia in the U.S. Senate. Register to vote today or check your registration status below.
Vote early to avoid lines and wait times at the polls. In person early voting begins as early as December 14 and ends December 31, but check with your local election officials as schedules will vary due to upcoming holidays. You can also cast your ballot safely and securely by voting by mail as soon as possible. Any voter can request an absentee ballot without an excuse.
Election day polling locations will open on January 5 from 7 AM to 7 PM. Remember to bring an acceptable photo ID to the polls. Find your nearest polling place by visiting Georgia’s My Voter Page.
Other Important Dates
Ways You Can Participate
Color Of Change PAC is dedicated to increasing Black voter participation to build a powerful Black voting block. We want to make sure that every eligible, Black voter is registered and their vote is accounted for on EVERY election day. Our goal is to ensure that we’re not leaving a single vote behind.
Donate to help keep our program sustainable. We’re funded by grassroots supportors like you. Recurring donations help ensure we can continute our mission.
Click here to find your polling place, and be sure to vote on Tuesday, March 3rd.