Jon Ossoff & Raphael WarnockU.S. Senate to represent Georgia
Current Sen. Perdue (R) and appointed Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R) have failed to serve the people of Georgia. After attending a private Senate briefing on the worsening COVID-19 outbreak back in February, the Senators failed to warn their constituents about the impending pandemic. Both Sen. Perdue and Sen. Loeffler downplayed the public health and economic threats of COVID-19, choosing instead to profit from the pandemic. Both offloaded millions in personal stock holdings in the days and weeks following the private briefing, before purchasing shares of vaccine manufacturers, companies that sell masks and gloves, and other businesses that would gain profits during the pandemic.
Georgia deserves Senators who will show strong leadership in the face of a crisis. Reverend Raphael Warnock (D) and Jon Ossoff (D) are the right choice for Georgia. They are running to continue championing for hardworking Georgia families in the U.S. Senate.
As Senator, Rev. Raphael Warnock will fight for a better Georgia. This will include efforts to:
- Protect and expand the right to access affordable, quality healthcare by building upon the Affordable Care Act, defending protections for pre-existing conditions and reproductive healthcare; and lowering the costs of prescription drugs.
- Ensure every vote counts by expanding voting options, restoring and strengthening voting protections, and advocating for resources to protect the security of elections.
- Making strides to end mass incarceration and give everyone a second chance by reforming the bail system, increasing police accountability, ending the use of private prisons, and advocating for resources to support returning citizens.
- Rebuilding our economy by supporting pay equity, funding unemployment, and supporting small businesses.
- Pushing to ban discriminatory federal practices that exclude people from housing, financial, and employment.
As Senator, Jon Ossoff will advocate for crucial reforms. This includes:
- Major criminal justice reform, by championing a New Civil Rights Act and working to reverse the militarization of local police forces, and enhance due process and human rights protections for all citizens.
- Great health care for every American with a strong public option and strengthened Affordable Care Act. He will also defend Medicare and Social Security.
- Historic investment in clean energy and infrastructure.
- Lower taxes for working families and small businesses.
- The privacy of women’s health care and right to choose.
This election season, vote Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff to represent Georgia in the U.S. Senate. Register to vote today or check your registration status below.
Vote early to avoid lines and wait times at the polls. In-person early voting begins December 14 and ends December 31 (but check with your local election officials as schedules will vary due to upcoming holidays). You can also cast your ballot safely and securely by voting by mail as soon as possible.
Election day polling locations will open on January 5 from 7 AM to 7 PM. Remember to bring an acceptable photo ID to the polls. Find your nearest polling place by visiting Georgia’s My Voter Page.
Other Important Dates
Ways You Can Participate
Color Of Change PAC is dedicated to increasing Black voter participation to build a powerful Black voting block. We want to make sure that every eligible, Black voter is registered and their vote is accounted for on EVERY election day. Our goal is to ensure that we’re not leaving a single vote behind.
SHARE OUR VOTER GUIDE
Color Of Change PAC’s voter guide explains why Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff are the right choice for Georgia. Download and share our Senate voter guide with your friends and family today.
Donate to help keep our program sustainable. We’re funded by grassroots supportors like you. Recurring donations help ensure we can continute our mission.
Click here to find your polling place, and be sure to vote on Tuesday, March 3rd.