Raphael WarnockU.S. Senate to represent Georgia
Current appointed Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R) has failed to serve the people of Georgia and continues to turn her back on Black Americans fighting for racial justice. Most recently, Loeffler downplayed the coronavirus despite attending a private Senate briefing on the worsening outbreak. Instead of making efforts to protect us after the briefing, Loeffler chose to financially benefit herself, dumping over $3 million in stocks and purchasing shares of companies that would gain profits during the pandemic.
Georgia deserves a Senator who will show strong leadership in the face of a crisis. Reverend Raphael Warnock (D) is the right choice for Georgia. He is progressive pastor running in a special election to represent Georgia in the U.S. Senate.
As Senator, Rev. Warnock will fight for a better Georgia. This includes efforts to:
- Protect and expand the right to access affordable, quality healthcare by building upon the Affordable Care Act, defending protections for pre-existing conditions and reproductive healthcare; and lowering the costs of prescription drugs.
- Ensure every vote counts by expanding voting options, restoring and strengthening voting protections, and advocating for resources to protect the security of elections.
- Making strides to end mass incarceration and give everyone a second chance by reforming the bail system, increasing police accountability, ending the use of private prisons, and advocating for resources to support returning citizens.
- Rebuilding our economy by supporting pay equity, funding unemployment, and supporting small businesses.
- Pushing to ban discriminatory federal practices that exclude people from housing, financial, and employment.
This election season, vote Rev. Raphael Warnock to represent Georgia in the U.S. Senate. Register to vote today or check your registration status below.
Vote early to avoid lines and wait times at the polls. In person early voting begins weeks before the election in some counties. You can also cast your ballot safely and securely by voting by mail as soon as possible. Any voter can request an absentee ballot without an excuse.
It just takes 2 minutes to register to vote and make a safe plan to vote, whether it’s by mail, early in-person, or on Election Day. Please provide your information to register or to access your voter information.
Other Important Dates
Ways You Can Participate
Color Of Change PAC is dedicated to increasing Black voter participation to build a powerful Black voting block. We want to make sure that every eligible, Black voter is registered and their vote is accounted for on EVERY election day. Our goal is to ensure that we’re not leaving a single vote behind.
Donate to help keep our program sustainable. We’re funded by grassroots supportors like you. Recurring donations help ensure we can continute our mission.
Click here to find your polling place, and be sure to vote on Tuesday, March 3rd.