Pam KeithU.S. Rep. 18th District of FL
Pam Kieth (D) is an attorney and former Navy JAG officer running on a progressive platform for election to the U.S. House to represent Florida’s 18th Congressional District.
Pam Keith is the only progressive candidate in this race. She has pledged to advocate for:
- Universal healthcare, lowering the age of Medicare availability to 55 and lower, and lowering prescription drug costs.
- Responsible environmental policies that limit companies exploitation of our natural resources, and ensure funding to help Florida’s rivers.
- Significant increases in educational faculty and staff compensation to ensure that those who educate our kids can live decent lives themselves.
- Strengthening and expanding Medicaid.
- Legislation to mandate funding to Veteran’s Affairs for each person who enters into the military that cannot be cut, offset or diverted.
This election season, vote Pam Keith to represent Florida’s 18th congressional district. The district includes Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Stuart, and Jupiter. You must be a registered voter to participate in this election. Register to vote today or check your registration status below.
Don’t wait until November to vote! In person early voting begins weeks before the election in some counties. You can also cast your ballot safely and securely by voting by mail as soon as possible. Election day polling locations will open on November 3 from 7 AM to 7 PM. To find your nearest polling place, visit your county’s Supervisor of Elections. Remember to bring an acceptable photo ID to the polls.
Other Important Dates
Ways You Can Participate
Color Of Change PAC is dedicated to increasing Black voter participation to build a powerful Black voting block. We want to make sure that every eligible, Black voter is registered and their vote is accounted for on EVERY election day. Our goal is to ensure that we’re not leaving a single vote behind.
Donate to help keep our program sustainable. We’re funded by grassroots supportors like you. Recurring donations help ensure we can continute our mission.
Click here to find your polling place, and be sure to vote on Tuesday, March 3rd.