Mondaire JonesU.S. Rep. 17th District of NY
Mondaire Jones (D) is an attorney, nonprofit leader and activist, running for New York’s 17th Congressional District. Jones supports Medicare for All, cancelling student debt and instituting criminal justice reform.
Jones is running on a progressive platform, which includes:
- Restoring our democracy, by mandating independent redistricting commissions to end gerrymandering, and supporting efforts to restore balance to the Supreme Court.
- Guaranteeing access to quality healthcare for all to help close the racial gaps in healthcare coverage and outcomes.
- Championing for the rights of working people by closing tax loopholes that encourage jobs and investments to be outsource
- Providing equal access to education by increasing funding for public education, including the Individuals with Disabilities in Education Act, and working to forgive college debt.
- Supporting universal child care, and fighting to provide 36 weeks of paid parental leave, so new parents can care for their child at the child’s most formative time.
- Fully restoring the SALT deductions which Trump allowed as a giveaway to corporations and the super rich.
This election season, vote for Mondaire Jones to represent New York’s 17th Congressional District. Register to vote today or check your registration status below.
Vote early to avoid lines and wait times at the polls. In person early voting begins Oct. 24. You can cast a ballot safely and securely by voting by mail as soon as possible. Because of the coronavirus pandemic, any voter can request an absentee ballot. Election day polling locations will open on November 3 from 6 AM to 9 PM. Find your nearest polling place by visiting the NYS Board of Elections website.
It just takes 2 minutes to register to vote and make a safe plan to vote, whether it’s by mail, early in-person, or on Election Day. Please provide your information to register or to access your voter information.
Other Important Dates
Ways You Can Participate
Color Of Change PAC is dedicated to increasing Black voter participation to build a powerful Black voting block. We want to make sure that every eligible, Black voter is registered and their vote is accounted for on EVERY election day. Our goal is to ensure that we’re not leaving a single vote behind.
Donate to help keep our program sustainable. We’re funded by grassroots supportors like you. Recurring donations help ensure we can continute our mission.
Click here to find your polling place, and be sure to vote on Tuesday, March 3rd.