Mandela Barnesfor U.S. Senate to represent Wisconsin
Mandela Barnes is an accomplished former organizer, state representative, and is currently Lieutenant Governor of Wisconsin, where he is the first Black person to hold the position. Barnes is running for the U.S. Senate to bring manufacturing back, create jobs by tackling climate change, and advocate for working family farmers.
Among Barnes’s priorities In the U.S. Senate, he will fight to:
- Prioritize family farms and rural small businesses.
- Advance voting rights and protect our elections from interference.
- Provide access to affordable, high-quality child care.
- Expand the Child Tax Credit, the Earned Income Tax Credit, and other tax cuts so middle class families can keep more of what they earn.
- Support the legalization of marijuana and use revenues to fund Wisconsin infrastructure and industries.
This election season, vote for Mandela for the U.S. Senate. If elected to the Senate, Barnes will once again make history as the first Black U.S. Senator for Wisconsin.
You must be a registered voter to participate in this election. Register to vote or confirm your registration status here.
Support our Work
Your contribution will support Color Of Change PAC’s volunteer organizing and get out the vote efforts in Wisconsin and in critical races across the nation.