Larry Krasnerfor Philadelphia District Attorney
Four years ago, Larry Krasner won a historic bid to become Philadelphia District Attorney. Since his election, Krasner has demonstrated a clear commitment to building a more fair criminal justice system by delivering on many of his campaign promises.
In his first term, Larry Krasner successfully:
- Led a 50% reduction in the number of children charged as adults in Philadelphia.
- Reduced the use of money bail, though there is still so much work to be done to eliminate it.
- Implemented policies to stop the prosecution of low-level offenses, including possession of marijuana.
- Never sought the death penalty in any case.
- Exonerated 20 innocent people who were wrongfully convicted by previous DAs.
- Limited terms of parole and probation to combat the use of mass supervision as a leading driver of incarceration.
Krasner’s efforts have led to a 30% reduction in the number of people in jail, all the while maintaining safety, justice, and making significant progress on criminal justice reform. Larry Krasner is the District Attorney Philadelphia needs, and we have the power to keep him in office to continue the work he’s started.
Re-elect Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner by Election Day, November 2, 2021.
You must be a registered voter to participate in this election. Register to vote or confirm your registration status here. October 18 is the last day to register before the November 2 general election.
Polling locations will open on November 2 from 7 AM to 8 PM. Find your nearest polling place here. You can also avoid lines and wait times by voting early in person or requesting a mail-in ballot by 5 PM on October 26. All voted ballots must be received by your county election office by 8 PM on Election Day, November 2.