Donna ShalalaU.S. Rep. 27th District of FL
Congresswoman Donna Shalala (D) is an educator and public official who previously served as the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services.
Rep. Shalala is an advocate for women’s rights, civil rights, increased access to healthcare, better education and public schools, and a clean and sustainable environment. She is committed to:
- Education reform including, lowering the cost of college and improving the quality of higher education
- Defending the Affordable Care Act that millions our people across the nation rely on
- Gun policy reform, including expanding background checks
- Investments that will allow everyone enjoy a decent minimum standard of living
- Fix America’s immigration system
- Promoting innovative solutions to help alleviate traffic concerns and improve local infrastructure
- Protect Florida’s environment and ecosystems
This election season, vote Donna Shalala to represent Florida’s 27th congressional district. The district is entirely within Miami-Dade County and includes all or part of Miami, Miami Beach, Coral Gables, and Kendall. You must be a registered voter to participate in this election. Check your registration status below.
Don’t need to wait until November to vote! In person early voting begins weeks before election in some counties. You can also cast your ballot safely and securely by voting by mail as soon as possible. Election day polling locations will open on November 3 from 7 AM to 7 PM. To find your nearest polling place, visit your county’s Supervisor of Elections. Remember to bring an acceptable photo ID to the polls.
It just takes 2 minutes to register to vote and make a safe plan to vote, whether it’s by mail, early in-person, or on Election Day. Please provide your information to register or to access your voter information.
Other Important Dates
Ways You Can Participate
Color Of Change PAC is dedicated to increasing Black voter participation to build a powerful Black voting block. We want to make sure that every eligible, Black voter is registered and their vote is accounted for on EVERY election day. Our goal is to ensure that we’re not leaving a single vote behind.
Donate to help keep our program sustainable. We’re funded by grassroots supportors like you. Recurring donations help ensure we can continute our mission.
Click here to find your polling place, and be sure to vote on Tuesday, March 3rd.