Cheri Beasleyfor U.S. Senate to represent North Carolina
Cheri Beasley is a former public defender, judge, and the first Black woman to serve as Chief Justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court. Throughout her career, Beasley has made impactful criminal justice reforms, proving to be an innovative leader.
In the U.S. Senate, Cheri Beasley will fight to:
- Expand access to quality healthcare
- Create jobs and support a growing economy
- Increase education funding to support our children
- Strengthen our democracy and the right to vote
- Reform our criminal justice system and prioritize public safety
This election season, vote Cheri Beasley for the U.S. Senate. If elected to the Senate, Beasley will once again make history as the first Black woman to serve as a U.S. Senator for North Carolina.
You must be a registered voter to participate in this election. Register to vote or confirm your registration status here.
Support our Work
Your contribution will support Color Of Change PAC’s volunteer organizing and get out the vote efforts in North Carolina and in critical races across the nation.